Salesforce Engineer, Remote within US
Location: California, San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
Salesforce Engineer, Remote within US
Meraki is making IT easier, faster, and smarter with technology that simply works. Our team is a fast-growing engineering organization that focuses on building internal business systems to make Merakians more efficient.
In Digital Workplace - Corporate Engineering, we are looking to hire 2 Salesforce Engineers. On our team, you will provide delightful experiences to our business users by providing front-end and back-end applications. You are comfortable learning new things and jumping to and from different programming languages and building APIs in between. You help design features for what's best for the business.
- Supporting the Salesforce Sales platform (Sales Cloud, Experience Cloud, Gov Cloud) developing and maintaining classes, triggers, and automated processes.
- Building integration applications and APIs connecting our systems together (MuleSoft, Informatica)
- Work with business analysts, QA, and production support teams to communicate, verify, test, and deploy the desired functional changes.
- Contribute to improvement to our CI/CD process, to plan simpler and cleaner deployments.(Copado, GitLab)
- Refine business requirements with Technical Project Managers and other team collaborators
You are an excellent match if you have 2-6 years of experience with the following:
- You have experience developing in the Salesforce development stack.
- You are experienced with a variety of Salesforce tools that help you understand and debug large, complex distributed systems including sales, marketing, ops, and finance systems.
- You have experience building connecting applications with integration tools like MuleSoft or Informatica.
- You are never satisfied by just seeing something work. Your curiosity drives you to peek behind the curtain to gain a deeper understanding of what’s going on and continuously improve.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You have the ability to quickly adapt to changing situations.
- You have a BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Developing robust Salesforce solutions using APEX, and front-end with Lightning Web Components.
- Develop integration applications to bridge on-premises services with cloud-based platforms.
- Building an appealing user experience for our partners using Experience Cloud.
Bonus points for experience with any of the following:
- Collaborating with your development team using an Agile Methodology
- Developing Integrations with MuleSoft or Informatica
- Experience with Object Oriented languages like Java or C#
- Experience with tools such as Ruby on Rails, React, Snowflake
- Relational Databases, SQL
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Cisco Covid-19 Vaccination Policy
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.