Logistics Operations Analyst (Hybrid from Chicago, IL)
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Type: Full time
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect, empower, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest-growing cloud-managed team in the world, our product and technology architecture is changing the landscape of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
We are searching for a Logistics Operations Analyst to join our Operations team in Chicago! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products, and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready to join the team?
As our new Logistics Operations Analyst, you will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams, and facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. You have high attention to detail, and enjoy making sure everything is in perfect order. You have excellent problem-solving abilities and a hard-working demeanor that shows you are happy to come to work every single day. Finally, you love a challenge and you are ready to overcome new obstacles and help build our outstanding operations team!
What You Will Do:
- Handle allocation of orders and transmission to the distribution center.
- Coordinate day-to-day activities to support the fulfillment of outbound orders.
- Handle Meraki's shipping email inbox.
- Troubleshoot orders in ERP and Middleware AKA transmission systems.
- Lead daily communications with 3PL
- Craft daily internal and 3PL reconciliation reports
- Work with carriers to resolve domestic and international shipping challenges
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA degree is required.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or a logistics team preferred.
- Experience with shipping, carriers, and forwarders.
- Excellent organization and communications skills (phone, email, meetings).
- MS Excel skills are required (pivots, basic formulas, and VLOOKUP).
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics GP, or other CRM, ERP, and WMS systems preferred.
- Validated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent ttention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.