Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
We are a team constantly striving to accurately forecast our sales to help drive healthy inventory at our warehouses for our customers. To jump into this team, you are a curious, motivated and enthusiastic individual who thrives in a constantly growing environment. You are someone who is highly flexible and able to adapt to sudden change. You love being curious about data, evaluating market and seasonality trends, and product feature launches. You're highly collaborative and thrive from working cross functionally with multiple teams such as the Supply, Hardware, Product Management, Sales and Finance.
What you will do:
- Evaluate historical trends and inputs from cross-functional teams to create a monthly forecast for your product families.
- Drive supply chain purchase of materials in support of the plan based on your forecasting.
- Active Cross-Functional meeting attendance/participation for key insight gathering (Product Management, Finance, Supply Chain and Other).
- Ensures timely and accurate forecast submittal within each monthly process cycle and for any subsequent out-of-cycle maintenance adjustments.
- Leads product transition planning & assumption gathering/vetting (Forecast Impacts - Road Map/Lifecycle Changes – Ramp Ups/Ramp Downs) for their product families.
- Actively monitors forecast status throughout quarter and takes prompt corrective action.
Qualifications and skills:
- Targeting around 3-5 years of demand planning experience, applicable experience in support, business ops, operations, finance, supply chain
- BS or BA, preferably in a relevant field such as Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Data Analytics, Finance
- Intermediate Excel capabilities e.g. Pivot tables, chart creation, and presentation of data
- Ability to evaluate historical, comparable and market share data with an analytical approach, create detail-focused analysis, and have strong presentation skills to communicate data through storytelling
- Possess the ability to make timely and well-informed decisions based on data analysis
- Be able to work well within a team, have a strategic mindset, and be a hardworking individual
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.