Marketing Performance Analyst - REMOTE
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. At Cisco Meraki, we believe that by simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Do you share our beliefs?
Founded in 2006, Meraki has grown to become an industry leader in the IT space, with over 350,000 customers and 4.5 million network devices and counting online around the world. Our comprehensive set of solutions includes wireless, switching, security, UTM, and cameras, all led by Meraki’s web-based dashboard interface. You could not ask for a better stack of products, with a better differentiation from competitors, than this.
As the Marketing Performance Analyst, situated on the Marketing Analytics & Planning (MAP) Team we solve business challenges and inform strategy with data! You will become an expert user and contributor for MAP Supported Dashboards. You will leverage existing tools we use every day like Tableau, GA, and Marketo to respond to reporting inquiries as routinely assigned. You will also contribute new Salesforce reporting systems and tools (reports, dashboards) that solve important cross-functional reporting about our marketing-generated pipeline performance!
What you'll do
- Responsible for Salesforce reporting and dashboard requirements as routinely assigned from program production cycles
- Deliver new Salesforce reporting tools for Integrated Marketing manager, Audience Marketing manager, and Product Marketing manager stakeholders that help connect them closer to their sales counterparts and the business partners
- Monitor channel performance and establish key benchmarks that are synthesized and shared with the marketing leadership team
- Design and build new dashboards based on requirements from internal stakeholders who are responsible for all functions producing and measuring campaign performance
- Engage with internal resource teams and experts, to monitor and assess channel performance and their impact on annual campaign goals
- Provide internal customers and executive management with thoughtful insights into customer trends and marketing campaign performance
- Explain complex topics through clear and concise oral and written communication
Who you are
- 3-5 years B2B demand generation/growth marketing experience
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with any major marketing automation platform (e.g., Eloqua, Demandbase, Marketo, etc.)
- Hands-on Tableau experience; must be able to create and edit existing dashboards
- You are able to synthesize requests from marketing users for reports and data into meaningful insights
- Salesforce report and dashboard building experience
- Proven track record to build relationships and operate effectively within a team
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Compensation Range: $102,200 USD - $$158,800 USD
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.: When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.