Senior Manager, Product Management - Dashboard
Location: San Francisco, California
Job Type: Full time
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an accomplished Product Manager to lead a team of product managers in the Dashboard Experience team. This team covers product areas related to user experiences for the Meraki Platform. Your mission will be to own the strategy for the next generation of Dashboard. You will expand Meraki’s cloud management capabilities and partner with product teams across the company (wireless access points, network security appliances, intelligent video cameras, and more).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution. You will partner with forward-thinking engineers, solutions architects, developer advocates, and delighted customers to help ensure that we have the best developer experience and integrate with the solutions that customers need the most. You will work closely with the executive team to build a successful strategy, and collaborate with our distinguished sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market adoption and rapid growth.
You will have a significant impact on one of the fastest growing connected hardware companies in the world, reach a global customer base, and work at a groundbreaking large-scale cloud-managed hardware.
Every day is truly unlike the one before! Your appetite for approaching problems with creative solutions, a passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of (and lead) an innovative and inspiring team are the tools that you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Leader.
- Attract, build, and lead a diverse team of dedicated product managers
- Define the strategy for Meraki Dashboard
- Work with our hardworking engineering, design, user research, and data science teams to simplify our outstanding user experience
- Define product strategy, roadmap, and positioning
- Team up with our fast-growing sales teams and partners to tackle customer problems
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product unification strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product
What We're Looking For:
- A strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about top customer problems
- You have a real passion for learning about networking, cloud, and emerging ground-breaking technologies
- You are able to easily communicate complicated concepts to non-technical people
- An ambitious, can-do attitude with an intuitive understanding of product quality
- You love solving technical problems in creative ways
- 8+ years of experience in a Product Management role
- 5+ years of experience in building web user interfaces
- 3+ years of people management experience building, leading, and mentoring impactful teams
- Experience with enterprise SaaS software
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related degree
Why Cisco Meraki?
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, and pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple-haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.