Product Marketing Manager, Video Surveillance - REMOTE
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
At Cisco Meraki, we empower our customers to realize their mission by simplifying the digital workplace. Our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking, security, and facilities management, and making cloud-managed IT and IoT a reality.
The physical security landscape is constantly evolving, and video security helps create safer environments. To stay ahead, organizations need to be able to quickly adopt or adapt systems and respond to new security threats that may arise. Meraki MV smart cameras are highly scalable, secure, and intelligent. Built on an agile platform that empowers organizations with visibility and information, MV smart cameras help protect and secure what matters now, and easily adapt to whatever the future brings.
Meraki Marketing is seeking a highly motivated and creative Product Marketing Manager to support one of our fastest-growing product verticals, video surveillance! In this role, you’ll become the SME for all things MV, including hardware and software, and how they connect to the Meraki Platform and our ecosystem partner solutions. As a part of the IoT Product Marketing group, you will co-create a product marketing strategy, bring new products to market, and evangelize the benefits of cloud-based video surveillance and VSaaS solutions. You’ll interact with and present to customers and partners in conjunction with Meraki sales teams, identify and share stories of customer success, and help shape a fast-growing team.
As a product marketing manager, you will:
- Serve as an expert in all things related to MV – our innovative cloud-based camera solution that simplifies video surveillance and provides valuable business insights
- Collaborate across marketing, product, and sales teams to develop a comprehensive positioning and messaging strategy
- Partner with industry experts to craft compelling vertical messages connecting specific customer needs to camera solutions
- Stay on top of the competitive landscape to equip our sales and partner teams with competitive intelligence
- Craft written content such as blogs, sales guides, and thought leadership pieces
- Lead high-impact product launches that connect our technology to customer needs
- Serve as the trusted technical and marketing advisor for physical security and other environments, authoring content and supporting broad go-to-market, demand generation, and sales activities
- Evangelize the Cisco Meraki vision at industry events
What you bring to meraki:
- A passion for the relentless pursuit of better customer experiences
- Imagination, creativity, adaptability, and critical thinking across products and industries
- Expertise collaborating across organizations, connecting sales, product, engineering, customers and partners
- A curiosity about translating technical concepts to all types of audiences; helping customers connect problems to positive outcomes
- Experience marketing to both large and small organizations, across industries and geographies
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in IT, networking, or physical security industries
- Love of new and emerging technologies
- Experience with novel applications for connected cameras and IoT devices in enterprises large and small
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.: When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.