Product Manager - Cloud Platform
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Cloud Platform group. Your mission will be to strengthen our cloud platform as a competitive advantage in our product strategy. You will also drive the evolution of the next generation of our cloud architecture, as we expand to new markets and larger customers. You will grow Meraki’s cloud capabilities in collaboration with multiple cloud engineering teams and Meraki product teams across the company (network security appliances, wireless APs, intelligent video cameras, and more!).
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and you will lead the charge to continue the evolution. You will collaborate with forward-thinking engineers and engaged customers to help ensure that we have the most sophisticated and secure cloud platform in the industry. You will work closely with the executive team to establish a groundbreaking strategy, and collaborate with our exceptional sales, marketing, and partner teams to ensure market adoption and rapid growth.
In addition, you will have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing connected hardware companies in the world, reach a global customer base, and work at the forefront of cloud-connected hardware.
Every single day is truly unlike the one before. Your penchant for approaching problems with creative solutions, a passion for engineering, and ambition to be part of an inspiring team are the tools you’ll need to be a Meraki Product Manager.
- Define the strategy for our next-generation cloud architecture to become the cloud platform supporting Cisco products and millions of devices
- Work with our hard-working engineering teams on a variety of technologies and programming languages to create interfaces that developers use to build on the Meraki cloud platform
- Discover and prioritize customer use cases and requirements to expand our ability to deliver our cloud platform as a product across Cisco
- Define product strategy, roadmap, and positioning
- Define and drive discrete components of a cross-product unification strategy across all layers - engineering, sales, marketing, and product
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in a Product Management role
- 3+ years of proven experience in cloud technologies and software development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and can articulate a compelling vision
- Have worked cross-functionally on large projects with multiple engineering teams
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
- Entrepreneurship, "can do" demeanor, as well as an ability and drive to make an impact
Why Cisco Meraki?
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change how the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, and pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple-haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki!
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.: When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.