Product Enablement, Learner Experience Strategist
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
Learner Experience Strategist
Product Enablement (PE) is a highly interdisciplinary part of Cisco Meraki.
We craft world class enablement experiences for Meraki audiences globally that build knowledge and create enthusiasm among participants. We do this by developing, delivering, and enabling scalable programs and learning solutions that make Cisco Meraki technologies more accessible to everyone.
The Global Strategy team is a critical team within Product Enablement, leading data-driven decision making and setting clear strategic direction that guides the department towards ambitious goals.
As a Learner Experience Strategist, you drive the evolution of our enablement portfolio. You will initiate learner-centered research efforts, develop roadmaps, and work with PE’s Learning Experience (LX) team to design and iterate on new learning solutions. You will also partner with UX teams across Meraki, ensuring that our learner experience strategy and Meraki’s broader user experience vision are integrated and aligned.
Ideal candidates will have deep domain knowledge in user research and learning, a strategic mindset, high energy and enthusiasm, and are able to communicate compellingly with diverse sets of stakeholders. We are looking for a self-starter, passionate about creating exceptional learner-centered experiences to bring the next generation of Meraki enablement to life.
- Translate learner experience research, business priorities, and learning best practices into highly engaging learning experiences for Meraki audiences
- Guide the design and development of learning solutions that delight users and drive value for Meraki.
- Collect and synthesize learner research data to drive continuous improvement of Product Enablement’s learning portfolio
- Develop and own key learning artifacts including our enablement roadmap, learner personas, and learner journey maps
- Build partnerships with teams across the organization including Meraki UX, Marketing, and Cisco Learning and Certifications to ensure a cohesive user experience
- Advocate for and facilitate learner-centered decision-making
- 8+ years of experience in user-experience research or human-centered design, preferably in a learning or education context.
- Demonstrated experience shaping learning or product strategy through insights
- Expertise in core research methods (exploratory interviews, concept testing, usability and impression testing, basic survey design and analysis, etc.)
- Domain knowledge of current adult learning concepts and techniques
- You’re a gifted storyteller with a proven ability to communicate a vision effectively and influence stakeholders
- Passion for learning and user-centered problem solving
Why Cisco Meraki:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.