Regional Director, Cisco Meraki Support
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Regional Director, Support
As a Regional Director within Cisco Meraki Support, you will lead teams that provide quality technical support to our growing client and partner base. Our first-line managers, as well as our support engineers, are foremost problem-solvers who are passionate about networking and helping others. Meraki Support seeks a hardworking, enthusiastic, and expert individual to lead our regional support organization as we strive to deliver an indispensable customer support experience. We're looking for people who take pride in excellent work and can guide and learn from those around them.
In addition to keeping your regional support teams running smoothly, you will also be intimately involved in the strategic growth and direction of the support team personnel and critical initiatives. Our people are deeply important here at Cisco Meraki. Regional Directors are expected to identify, develop, and nurture hardworking Support Leaders. Touted as one of Cisco’s most successful acquisitions, Meraki is an exciting place to be. If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
- Ensures regional performance and results, in particular, Service Level/Response Time, CSAT/CES, and cost
- Responsible for organizational objectives, key results, and related initiatives
- Supports Cisco and Meraki-wide initiatives to ensure success for their region
- Builds a conscientious culture regarding diversity, equity, and a sense of belonging
- Participates in Employee Resource Organizations.
- Develops Meraki Support's functional business strategy with both a specific focus on regional characteristics and also as a global service offering
- Distills opportunities to improve and adapt into simple and relevant changes, both locally and globally, to lower both our customer’s and internal team's effort
- Represents Meraki's Regional Support Team in Quarterly Business Reviews
- Directs the resolution of unusual problems that impact the customer experience and addresses future regional support needs
- Applies analytical thought and judgment in solving problems, incorporating nuances for the region
- Advises, partners with, and collects feedback regarding improvement from other regional leaders, both within Meraki and throughout Cisco
- Influences regional issues and decision-making to minimize high-effort experiences of Support's customers and partners
- Is accountable for staffing and scheduling responsibilities of their region
- Collaborates with our recruiting teams to consistently hire per our needs
- Works with Sr. Directors to implement vital changes as we continue to expand in partnership with Cisco CX and other BEs
- Crafts and shares new ways to make compelling arguments to evolve our business for success
- Fundamentally understands the concepts and principles of directing an Enterprise Support Team within the theatre
- Is recognized as an inspiring leader, both within their region and globally, with extensive expertise in our Support organization
- Ensures compliance with Cisco's policies, procedures, and values
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or substantial experience in the subject area of contact center excellence
- 3-5 years leading in customer support, contact center, or similar role
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a senior management role (leading leaders)
- During this time, you are responsible for leading multiple managers and an organizational structure of 35+ indirect reports
- COPC BPCX or similar contact center industry certification
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Why Cisco Meraki:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change how the world works, lives, plays, and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple-haired rock stars! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.