Cisco Meraki - Real-Time (WFM) Analyst, Support
Location: Remote - US only
Job Type: Full time
At Cisco Meraki, we know that technology can connect us, empower us, and drive us. By simplifying powerful technology, we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality.
Cisco Meraki’s Support group is a growing, global, and diverse team of highly knowledgeable and empathetic customer advisors. We strive to guide our customers to successful outcomes with a mix of strategic thinking and the grit to execute the next best action.
About the role:
Cisco Meraki is looking for a Real-Time Workforce Management (WFM) Analyst to monitor and report on agent activity and performance as well as track and report on system issues and outages that impact agent efficiency or customer experience. You will be working alongside and embedded with our Support teams, and you’ll directly feel the positive impact that your work has on our grateful users.
We focus on data and insights around our Support team’s work in Vonage and Salesforce and related case, phone, and integration systems.
A typical work week might consist of:
- Creating a report to alert team members on deviations from schedules.
- Audit skill assignments to ensure accuracy.
- Preparing a report of incoming forecasted contact volume vs actual volume with call outs when more than 10% out of range.
50% Real time monitoring and schedule management
- Monitor site to ensure optimal staffing levels and service level success.
- Manage changes to scheduling to ensure adequate daily resource coverage.
- Keys daily exception requests, updates schedules and responds to raised issues and ad-hoc requests.
- Analyze PTO submissions and approve/deny based on their effect on operations.
- Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals.
- Manage agent call off process and make appropriate entries into WFM system and report call offs to front line leadership.
- Adjust intraday forecasts to determine required staffing levels by projecting contact volumes, contact durations and required staffing levels using current trends and historical data.
30% Analysis and Reporting
- Communicate and call out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader WFM team.
- Communicate and report identified metrics to management and provide real time status updates to Leaders.
- Facilitates real-time discussions with necessary team members to add or remove agents from the queue.
- Completes root-cause analysis to determine and quantify reasons for forecast variance and recommends changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness.
20% Professional development
- Stay up to date with any changes in the WFM app as well as our data ecosystems to ensure we are delivering the best possible WFM solutions to our Support Teams.
- Find the intersection between your personal development interests and our business needs to identify side projects.
- Grow your technical skills by completing classes from our robust learning catalog.
- Explore new tools and recommended methodologies in workforce planning and management.
- Minimum of 1 year Call Center Operations or WFM experience in a multi-channel contact center environment.
- Analytical skills are required as is the ability to review issues, evaluate conditions and employ independent judgment and discretion to determine the best way to move forward.
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to remain highly organized and focused is essential.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to work weekend shifts and holidays.
- Knowledge of contact center management and all related calculations.
- Knowledge of various forecasting/scheduling software.
- Strong organizational skills with focus on execution, problem solving and improving processes.
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines and perform multiple tasks with extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate contact center data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to create and maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, supervisors).
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Capable of multitasking, highly organized, with excellent time management skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up practices.
Why Cisco Meraki:
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us connected cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are encouraging leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars! We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco Meraki.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, encourage innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.