Logistics Operations Analyst, Onsite Ontario, California
Job Type: Full time
** This role must work ONSITE at the 3PL in Ontario, CA 5 days a week!
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - Position does not provide sponsorship
Our Operations team is very excited to continue growing our team by adding a new, remote Operations Specialist located at our largest international 3PL! As our new Operation Specialist, you will support the shipping needs of customers, sales, and operations teams, and facilitate the flow of shipments to customers. This opportunity requires an experienced individual with strong leadership skills, high attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and a hard-working attitude!
- Provide continuous support to all distribution teams to ensure a smooth flow of processes and communication between Meraki and our third-party distribution center.
- Maintain or build detailed fulfillment documentation i.e., SOPs and flow charts, to facilitate implementations, enhancements, minimize inventory issues, and ensure a continued flow of orders through the distribution center.
- Work with carriers to resolve domestic and international shipping challenges.
- Lead and prioritize day-to-day activities at the DC.
- Champion problem-solving. Prioritize and resolve an array of challenges that arise in the day-to-day operations of the distribution center.
- Responsible for crafting daily, weekly, and monthly internal and 3PL reconciliation reports, matrix, and presentations.
- Lead multiple email communication streams with external and internal customers, carriers, and distribution center teams.
- Lead and find resolutions for carrier exceptions while providing a high degree of customer service.
- Lead and update all aspects of customer ship methods, account numbers, and tracking information in Meraki's ERP system and or carrier sites.
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Meraki managers, developers, and project managers to implement new processes.
- Support IT and other projects supporting implementations and documentation.
- Build analytical reports to support and understand trends at the distribution center
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. - Position does not provide sponsorship
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with a fulfillment warehouse and/or a logistics team
- Experience with international shipping, customs documents, carriers, and forwarders
- Strong organization, leadership, and communications skills (in-person, phone, email, remote meetings)
- Excellent MS Excel skills are required (pivots, formulas, and vLookups)
- Experience with Salesforce, middleware, Dynamics GP, Oracle, or other ERP systems preferred.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions and work assignments.
- Spanish language skills preferred.
- BS or BA degree is preferred.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.