Fulfillment Operations Project Manager
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Job Type: Full time
Cisco Meraki is revolutionizing the way IT administrators manage their infrastructure by providing simple and secure cloud-managed solutions. With a large install base of customers and rich, multifaceted data sets, the potential for data analytics to improve business performance for both our customers and our own business is enormous!
As our new Fulfillment Project Manager, you will collaborate with teams within Cisco Meraki, teams within greater Cisco, and external partners to further optimize our current processes and systems to scale with Meraki’s terrific year-over-year sales growth. To be successful in this role, you will need to gain a deep understanding of Cisco Meraki’s business systems, partner with business stakeholders to drive alignment, have the ability to identify inefficiencies, gaps, or incompatibilities, and know how to work with developers to build project specifications and bring projects to fruition!
What You Will Do
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of all Meraki fulfillment business systems, plus SME knowledge in key functional areas (e.g. routing guide program, transactional testing, etc.)
- Implement process/technology projects, assignments, and some run-the-business functions for Meraki fulfillment, import/export compliance, inventory, and freight management partners.
- Develop and continuously improve operational processes and systems in partnership with other project managers, business/technical SMEs, and external partners, including 3PLs, carriers, and brokers.
- Perform quality data analysis of business performance trends and collect insights required to advise on decisions; offer data-driven recommendations, and lead execution with efficiency and accuracy.
- Own end-to-end responsibility for the agile/waterfall project management life cycle from discovery to project close.
- Lead workshops and recurring project team meetings to establish and maintain alignment to key decisions, timelines, and results.
- Develop and implement well-documented requirements, specifications, user stories, acceptance criteria, and test plans, with proactive risk and issues management.
- Test and supervise integrations within Cisco Meraki and with partners to ensure data passing and system data integrity; quick issue resolution.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. Position does not provide sponsorship.
- At least 3 years of work experience in an Operations or Supply Chain role, with project management experience in Fulfillment Operations or Supply Chain.
- Must be technology savvy; ERP (Great Plans, Oracle), CRM (Salesforce), and PMS (JIRA) experience.
- Be curious and inquisitive; outstanding business insight with analytical and critical thinking skills; experience analyzing detailed datasets to identify risks and opportunities; Excel skills required.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and interpersonal skills; experience working closely with developers, project managers, and multi-functional teams.
- Strong ability to work in a constantly evolving and growing environment.
- Able to travel domestically and internationally up to 15%.
- 4-year college degree is required.
At Cisco Meraki, we’re challenging the status quo with the power of diversity, inclusion, and collaboration. When we connect different perspectives, we can imagine new possibilities, inspire innovation, and release the full potential of our people. We’re building an employee experience that includes appreciation, belonging, growth, and purpose for everyone.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S. and/or Canada:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.