Strategy & Operations Analyst
Location: Remote - Global
Job Type: Full time
Comparative is the first tool to completely automate data analysis. In a single click, you can do what would take a team of data analysts weeks of work.
Our mission at Comparative is to make the world data-driven by empowering every person, in every role, across all industries, to use data to make important decisions. We've raised 6mm to pursue this goal, and our Executive Team, advisors and investors includes a deep slate of experienced talent who built and scaled startups to 100x mm in revenue.
As a Strategy & Operations Analyst, you will serve as the trusted technical advisor and customer success pioneer for our new and existing clients. You will be creating value, offering advice, and helping customers become successful partners - delighted, committed, and renewing. In this role, you will provide world-class service to our customers by setting up smooth business processes and an effective collaboration environment will be essential. You will be leading technical discussions with data scientists and engineers to achieve the top goal of helping our customers to become successful and avid Comparative proponents. In summary, acting as the main point of contact for customers you will manage the entire relationship with our customers throughout their end-to-end customer journey (from onboarding to adoption to growth and expansion).
🛠️ You will
- Conduct customer onboarding and collaborate in developing best practices and processes.
- Lead initial technical scoping and kick-off calls to comprehend customer goals, establish a timeline, evaluate data storage resources, and gather product requirements.
- Identify the metrics and data dimensions needed by the clients
- Provide top-notch analytics presentations and Slack comments to help clients understand the "why" behind changes in their business.
- Ensure effective customer engagement and provide guidance to clients on how to meet their data use cases using Comparative.
- Work closely with Engineering and Product teams to handle any customer escalations.
- Gather customer feedback and communicate it to Product Management, Business Development, and Executive teams.
- Contribute to product development roadmap by documenting user experience with the tool and sharing it with Product Management.
- Assist in the sales process by creating Sales Enablement materials.
👩💻 You are
You are analytical. With your spectacular analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills you can complete meaningful data analysis: collect the right information and then assemble, visualize, and investigate the information in detail with the help of strategic thinking skills
You are technical. You are comfortable working with engineering leadership to prioritize customers’ requests and you are familiar with coding, programming, and developing as well as you have a comprehensive understanding of working with data and integrated tools such as SQL.
You are a team player. Teamwork makes the dream work. Fill gaps. There’s no such thing as “it’s not my job.” You relish working in a fast-paced, excellence-driven team and you are ready to broaden your horizons and help other team members.
You have strong communication skills. You enjoy working with complex concepts and distilling them down so that anyone can understand them. You’re comfortable working cross functionally with stakeholders and can manage competing needs to drive alignment and resolution
You are a Self-Starter. Don’t wait for permission. Figure it out — or figure out who can. Handle projects from start to finish. In other words, you’re comfortable on your own. This means you're organized, systematic, agile, detail-oriented, hardworking, and focused.
🏝 We provide
- We're completely remote, and hiring primarily in Canada and the US.
- Competitive base salary and stock option plan
- We have full health insurance for both Canadian and US residents.
- We offer unlimited vacation
- Flexible hours - create your most productive work schedule
Comparative is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all decisions without regard to age, national origin, race, ethnicity, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability status or any other characteristics protected by law.
If you need accommodations during the interview process or on the job, please email HR@comparative.ai.
We are also proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. Work180 only endorses employers with a genuine commitment to supporting women at work. In order to become an endorsed employer for women, companies have to comply with strict criteria including equal pay, flexible working, equal opportunities and paid parental leave. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and initiatives here.