Senior Marketing Analyst (Dev Tools)
Location: Dallas, Texas, Remote, Oregon
Job Type: Full time
Remote, US (EST time zone), Canada (EST time zone), and Europe preferred
Our mission is to unlock the collaborative power of communities by making Web3 universally easy to use, access, and build on.
There are perks to building the digital economy of tomorrow:
- Remote first: You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
- Equity: We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Flexible working arrangements: With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- Competitive benefits: We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- Continuous learning and opportunities: We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays: We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem: Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
Working with ConsenSys puts you at the forefront of an evolving paradigm, transforming our society for the better. We fundamentally believe blockchain is the next generation of technology that can lay the foundation for a more just and equitable society.
Blockchain tech is just over 10 years old. Ethereum itself is still a toddler and we’re far from reaching our full potential. You’ll get to work on the tools, infrastructure, and apps that scale these platforms to billions of users.
You’ll be constantly exposed to new concepts, ideas, and frameworks from your peers, and as you work on different projects — challenging you to stay at the top of your game. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that reaches the edge of our ecosystem. ConsenSys alumni have moved on to become tech entrepreneurs, CEOs, and team leads at tech companies.
About the role
We’re looking for someone who has a great eye for detail, loves all things data, goal-orientated who can work in a fast-paced environment and can connect the dots between multiple touch-points and relay meaningful insights about our current activity and impact when running world-class marketing campaigns for our developer brands which include Infura, Diligence and Truffle.
What You’ll Do:
- Synthesize and work directly with a variety of stakeholders and multiple data sets to derive sophisticated data solutions and dashboards
- Support the Marketing team with analytics, data visualisations and reporting
- Effectively communicate any data insights in strategy meetings with stakeholders, and promote data-informed decision making in the marketing team
- Measure the impact of newsletters, social media and influencer campaigns, print and online media advertising, and marketing partnerships.
- Creating reports and developing strategic insights from analysis of digital marketing campaigns globally
- Maintaining and owning existing data pipelines/dashboards and ensuring accuracy
- Serve as a data expert and steward to successfully support operational needs
- Ensure that data is managed in compliance with Web 3.0 values, GDPR and industry regulations
- Evaluate the ROI of the different initiatives and provide recommendations for improvements
- Collaborate with Sales Development and Products teams on performance analytics initiatives
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Machine Learning, Computer Science etc.
- Commercial experience using SQL experience and using data visualisation tools (PowerBI, Data Studio or Looker)
- 5+ years of experience as a Marketing Data Analyst, Data Analyst, Analytics Manager or similar role
- Data-minded and results-focused with experience in measuring the impact of promotions, campaigns etc
- Comfortable working in a privacy-focused and GDPR-compliant environment
- Ability to take, absorb and action feedback from multiple partners and leaders across the business.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with all management levels
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Motivated, proactive, self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and ability to easily adapt to changing priorities and directions
- Experience in using the web, product analytics and ad platforms (Twitter, Google Analytics, HubSpot, Salesforce, Mixpanel)
Bonus Points for:
- A deep understanding of blockchain technology and Ethereum Ecosystem
- Experience working for a blockchain or cryptocurrency organization
Don't check all of the boxes? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans, and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
ConsenSys is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to ensuring that our technology is made available and accessible to everyone. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. ConsenSys is aware of fraudulent recruitment practices and we encourage all applicants to review our best practices to protect yourself which can be found here.