Location: New York
Job Type: Full time
Due to business growth, we are now in need of an Account Coordinator to join our Client Services team. This role will see you supporting a dynamic, collaborative team of partnership professionals where no two days will be exactly alike!
Our Client Services team generates revenue through building ongoing partnerships with the businesses we feature on our site. You will support the Client Services team to ensure that our partners have a smooth experience, from on-boarding through to ongoing account management. You will play a crucial role in ensuring that our data surrounding our partnerships is accurate and being tracked effectively.
This is an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate to join our team and kick-start their career. Are you interested in digital publishing, digital marketing and SEO? Are you organized and detail-oriented, with great communication and interpersonal skills? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your growth and professional development? If you answered “yes!” to these questions, we want to hear from you!
- Data entry, data cleansing and data management, working with systems like HasOffers to clean and track our data
- Onboarding of new clients, including adding them to our systems, ensuring contracts are in place, and setting up tracking links for ongoing tracking and monitoring
- Supporting with revenue tracking and billing
- Stakeholder engagement, including direct follow up with our clients
- Supporting senior Account Managers with overflow work; you will be the team’s “go-to” for a variety of tasks
- Taking the initiative to continuously improve team processes and data management
Desired Experience and Skills
- Completion of a College degree (or soon to complete)
- Impeccable and consistent attention to detail
- Strong numeracy skills; you enjoy working with numbers
- Experience working with Excel
- Stakeholder management is an important expectation for the role, you must be clear, direct and professional with your communications
- An interest in digital marketing and business development
- A collaborative team player who can also take responsibility and work autonomously
- A high tolerance for ambiguity and change
- High-energy, enthusiastic, flexible, ethical, can-do attitude to your work
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or feedback.