Support Planner Partner Enablement
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
At Microsoft CSS (Customer Service and Support), the sentence: “That’s not our problem” doesn’t exist in our lexicon. With more than employees, we deliver world-class assistance around the clock to businesses, partners and developers in 24 languages. Within CSS, the Microsoft Partner Network Programs team provide planning, quality assurance and service delivery to ensure partners get the most from their relationship with Microsoft.
Since CSS is a continuous learning environment, we’ll make a significant investment in your technical and professional development, yet much of your growth will be self-directed. Moreover, you will be actively involved with mentoring, training and collaborating with other MPN Programs team members to make our team fast, stronger and smarter at handling critical issues for Microsoft Partners.
The successful candidate will work within a team of support professionals focused on reimagining our programmatic support offerings to deliver a great experience but also accelerate our partners’ business growth. resolving our Partners’ programmatic issues. The role itself will focus on ensuring we deliver high quality through planning and assurance activities. The successful candidate will have a passion for our partners and a flexible approach to a highly dynamic environment. Experience with our partners ecosystem and business background is highly valued. Finally, this role is ideal for someone who take a innovative approach to solving complex solutions.
The role is global in nature and requires working and collaborating with colleagues in EMEA, Asia and the US. The successful candidate will join the Partner Enablement MPN & CSP team, working closely with Engineering Services and global escalation teams supporting Microsoft’s Partners around the world.
Working with corporate stakeholders to define and orchestrate delivery of new partner experiences. This is a challenging environment and the successful candidate will need to build good connections with senior leaders in Redmond, Washington.
More specifically this role with be focused on quality improvement in our service delivery of Partner Enablement – Proactive Services. Within this space the new planner will help us to define and execute on the next evolution of offerings to our scale managed partners.
Working with our delivery teams to ensure new offerings are delivered in a timely and high-quality manner. This requires an understating of the high-level strategy and an attention to detail when dealing with individual cases.
Ensuring ongoing quality and improvement of the support experience for defined areas of proactive non-technical support. At Microsoft we aspire to provide the highest quality of service to our partners. The successful candidate will help define and implement that vision.
- Convert strategic plans to execution guidance for our delivery teams.
- Knowledge base creation and training plan outlines
- Knowledge capture from new scenarios
- Identify training needs, modality; what is best plan to enable specialists to be successful?
- Develop troubleshooting content to improve existing guidance
- Collaborate with Internal Teams for product & process feedback
- Partner across teams inclusive of business groups and delivery to address and improve systemic issues
- Help drive top priorities by working with Experience Planning, Global Partner services, and other stakeholders
- Improve team’s problem-solving skills, case management and customer service skills and promotes continued learning, self-study, and contributions to team knowledge (workflows, wikis, etc.)
- Unblock specialist process blockers and ensure team members have access to appropriate resources as needed to support partner engagement.
- 3+ years Microsoft systems experience working with external customers.
- 3+ years in customer service setting involving accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to excel in a team environment is essential.
- Experience of the Microsoft Cloud Partner Program.
- Experience working with Partners in the Cloud, e.g. Microsoft Cloud products such as Azure, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other cloud solutions (SalesForce, AWS, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft (or other) SQL Databases (T-SQL, Indexes, Stored Procedures, etc.) and Active Directory
- Ability to troubleshoot Partner service issues, using tools and networking with other teams and stakeholders
- Experience in creating process documentation and sharing knowledge with others through training delivery and mentoring
- Experience in leading virtual teams towards achieving predefined goals
- English Language: fluent in reading, writing and speaking. If English is not native language, proficiency test results is a plus, (e.g. TOEFL, TOEIC, Cambridge English Exams)
- Excellent Communication Skills - verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing) plus the ability to excel in a team environment are essential.
- Passion for technology, lifelong learning and professional development.
- Training and coaching abilities and experience with quality monitoring and improvement.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.