Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Baltimore, Maryland, Bellevue, Washington, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Miami, Florida, Mountain View, California, New York, New York, Palo Alto, California, Phoenix, Arizona, Redmond, Washington, Seattle, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Help drive transformation in consumer marketing at Microsoft by developing long-lead Integrated Marketing plans and processes in the Modern Life organization. In this role you will work left-to-right across consumer marketing teams to prioritize business opportunities and synthesize marketing strategies to deliver efficient and aligned marketing plans and associated milestones.
As a Sr. Integrated Marketing Manager on the Planning team, you will drive the “when, where, and how” of planning deliverables to ensure teams are executing against aligned priorities at a predictable cadence. You will manage stakeholders and lead large cross-functional forums that span consumer businesses to align teams to NorthStar marketing strategies and milestones, helping to guide the organization and our stakeholders deliver against our a 5 year vision.
This opportunity will enable you to drive clarity across complex topics, further develop macro-thinking muscles and hone your communication and organizational skills. This role is flexible in that you will be able to partner with your manager to determine the way(s) and location - in office or from home - you work best.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, and we’re dedicated to this mission across every aspect of our company. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Join us and help shape the future of the world.
- You will deliver cross-line-of-business and cross-channel marketing plans for the Integrated Marketing team by synthesizing insights and aligning priorities in collaboration with business groups, product marketing, and go-to-market teams.
- By leveraging a breadth of customer and business data/trends, you will assess new areas of opportunity to support business needs and establish marketing strategies that span Microsoft consumer brands.
- You will embrace ambiguity, learning, and uncovering the opportunities in big challenges to generate marketing and business recommendations.
- You will cultivate cross-company relationships that drive greater impact and reach of Integrated Marketing initiatives.
- Through the development of workback schedules and marketing calendars, you will identify key milestones and deliver internal communications to align teams at a predictable cadence. You will also excel as project manager on initiatives you lead and drive rigor into team processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 3+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related work experience
- OR equivalent experience
Additional or Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 5+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related experience
- OR Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Economics, Public Relations, or related field AND 2+ years integrated marketing (e.g., digital, relationship, social media, campaign), event management, marketing strategy, business planning, marketing operations, or related experience
- OR equivalent experience
- You will have a passion and deep understanding of marketing strategy, leveraging data to inform plans and drive core business and marketing outcomes
- You will have a proven track record of working across organizational and reporting boundaries to get things done
- You will be comfortable and excited to leverage Microsoft products to drive projects forward (Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops (ADO) and SharePoint (or other similar software solutions) a benefit, but not required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.