Sr. Product Manager, SCIM Growth
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Bellevue, Washington, Boulder, Colorado, Cambridge, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Dallas, Texas, Miami, Florida, New York, New York, Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia, Sunnyvale, California, United States, Washington, District of Columbia
Job Type: Full time
Does pioneering new and innovative ways to collect and showcase key customer data sound exciting to you? Are you passionate about bringing new products and features to the market? Do you want to contribute to an effort that is one of the most critical for the future success of Microsoft, E+D and SCIM? If so, the Insights, Data Engineering & Analytics (IDEAs) team might be an excellent place for you to grow your career.
M365 together with SCIM is at the core of our Company’s mission to enable people and organizations to achieve more. Microsoft 365 is the world's leading productivity cloud offering. Our charter is central to Microsoft 365 business's growth strategy as we provide the end to end data fabric that produces business and customer intelligence that fuels growth initiatives. We use cutting edge big data technologies and turn data and insights into data products that drive customer growth, product engagement, customer satisfaction, quality of product and features. We power product experiences and customer outreach initiatives through predictive modeling, machine learning models and recommenders that nurture the customer throughout their lifecycle from pre-acquisition to retention. We build durable, high quality, privacy compliant data platform as the backbone of Microsoft 365's data strategy
We're seeking a Senior Product Manager, SCIM Growth to join our team! This position requires product vision, ability to innovate & create a new product value, strategic thinking, customer obsession, big data technology depth, passion for development of cutting edge AI/ML solutions, ability to define requirements and roadmaps, and expertise in managing partnerships and business groups. The position requires a self-motivated, driven individual who will be responsible for end to end ownership and delivery of the product vision. The position also requires defining clear success metrics for impact on Microsoft 365's bottom line, be open to experimentation, evaluation and iteration till product impact is successfully delivered. The person will also be responsible for driving industry thought leadership on technology enabled productivity.
We are hiring in the following locations: Atlanta, Bellevue, and fully remote within the US. This team is primarily located in Bellevue, WA.
Succeeding in this role will require:
* Strong obsession about understanding customer needs and translating into product capabilities
* Demonstrated ability to drive external momentum around product domain
*Demonstrated ability to design visually appealing and customer facing data products
* Proven track record in managing global delivery of highly scalable cloud services
* Exceptional analytical and problem solving abilities
* Exceptional ability to effectively negotiate and collaborate across teams and organizations
* Tenacious and proactive drive for results with a sense of urgency
* Strong ability to handle significant ambiguity and rapid change
* Relentless focus on customer needs
* Strong verbal/written communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
- 5+ years of engineering Product management experience
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a global digital application or service, developing strategy to drive business impact, defining and prioritizing product features, and bringing new products or features to market
- BS/BA degree, MS preferred in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field
- Success in an engineering PM role delivering high-scale on-line or cloud services
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, strong track record of structuring and solving complex problems
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
For the state of Colorado, the salary range for this role is from $133,900-$200,900. At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role. Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.