Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Azure AI
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to help grow the Azure AI business. In this role, you will be responsible for various Cognitive Services, including Cognitive Service for Speech, Personalizer, Anomaly Detector and Content Moderator. You will partner with Engineering, Marketing and Sales to generate awareness, revenue and adoption for our portfolio across Cognitive and Applied AI Services. You will drive product positioning and messaging, sales messaging and enablement, and marketing strategy for the services you own.
The Azure AI team sits within the Data, AI, and MR Product Marketing organization. This organization helps our customers move to a data-first world with intelligent and scalable solutions. Join our team and empower customers to develop future-proofed technology with AI powered applications.
- Develop positioning and messaging for Azure AI’s Cognitive Services
- Partner with Engineering and Product Management to announce product releases, deprecations and innovations.
- Be subject matter expert for relevant market categories and portfolio: contribute and review content for PR, analyst relations, and customer-facing collateral
- Collaborate with Marketing to promote Azure AI across web, email, social, paid digital, events and webinars
- Empower Sales, Field and Partners with enablement collateral and training
- Manage and deliver customer evidence stories that support the Azure AI portfolio
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 5+ years experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- OR Master's Degree in in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 3+ years experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 8+ years experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- OR Master's Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field AND 6+ years experience in product marketing to a technical audience
- OR equivalent experience.
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $129,800 - $194,800 USD.
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.