Azure Security Technical Enablement Lead
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Understand the Microsoft Security business and solutions
- A Deep understanding of Microsoft Security offerings
- Develop and drive the strategic vision of Azure Security to empower the field to best deliver value and security to all Microsoft customers.
- Provide additional capacity for strategic projects
- Impact the strategic direction of Security delivery by gathering field feedback, gathering customer feedback and needs and aligning to strategies of connected internal roles
- Collaborate with business strategy team and technical strategy team to align delivery motions across multiple organizations
- Be a strong team player through cross team collaboration within CSU and other Microsoft teams and drive a sense of urgency.
Technical depth in Infrastructure Security products and tools, such as the Azure Defender Suite
- Experience working with global support teams (v-teams) and leading through influence
- Creative problem solver with the ability to align various stakeholders on common goals for customers.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences (technical audiences, leaders and broad community engagement).
- Bachelor's Degree AND 4+ years experience in engineering, product/technical program management.
o OR equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree AND 8+ years experience in engineering, product/technical program management
o OR equivalent experience.
- 6+ years experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
- Experience with product/technology demos or training for technical business decision makers
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $145,600 and $218,400.
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.