Customer Success Manager - Business Applications
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, Austin, Texas, Baltimore, Maryland, Boston, Massachusetts, Charlotte, North Carolina, Chicago, Illinois, Cincinnati, Ohio, Dallas, Texas, Denver, Colorado, Detroit, Michigan, Houston, Texas, Indianapolis, Indiana, Kansas City, Missouri, Los Angeles, California, Louisville, Kentucky, Miami, Florida, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Minneapolis, Minnesota, Nashville, Tennessee, New York, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Phoenix, Arizona, Portland, Oregon, Richmond, Virginia, San Diego, California, San Francisco, California, Seattle, Washington, St. Louis, Missouri, Tampa, Florida, Washington, District of Columbia
Job Type: Full time
Join one of the fastest growing businesses in one of the world’s largest companies and be responsible for the technical success of global enterprises that run on Dynamics 365. We are a fast-growing team of experienced, customer-facing Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Supply Chain and/or Finance focused Business Applications architects and we’re looking to add more amazing architects to our team. This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth, honing your technical and collaboration skills, and deepening your cloud expertise. Come join us where you have the freedom to act independently, learn from each other, and grow quickly. We will build a future where customers come to us not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, but also because they gain accelerated value from their investment in Microsoft Business Applications.
Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. As employees we come together with a growth mindset, innovate to empower others and collaborate to realize our shared goals. Each day we build on our values of respect, integrity, and accountability to create a culture of inclusion where everyone can thrive at work and beyond.
We are currently looking for Customer Success Manager - Business Applications professionals to join our teams across various business groups, for varying customer sizes, in our enterprise, regulated, and partner services organizations. By applying to this role, you will be considered for multiple opportunities within Microsoft across the United States, including locations beyond where the role is posted. This role is flexible in that you can work up to 50% from home. Travel percentages will very according to role.
- Customer Satisfaction - Drive positive Customer Satisfaction, and become a trusted advisor to customers and partners, by leveraging Microsoft Business Applications expertise to enable defined Customer Success Plan outcomes. You will actively listen and respectfully challenge to drive the best outcomes.
- Customer/Partner Insights: Provide feedback & insights from customers/partners back to the relevant MS teams including Product Groups, to enable continuous improvement.
- Consumption (Cloud & Support) growth: Develop opportunities to drive Customer Success business results by providing expertise/guidance to technical decision makers to ensure they understand Microsoft's Business Applications value proposition and get value from their investment in the Microsoft technology via solution optimization, operational excellence and performance efficiency.
- Resolution of Customer Blockers: Identify resolutions to issues blocking go-live of customer success projects by leveraging technical subject matter expertise. Lead the technical conversations with customers to drive value from their MS investments. Deliver all work according to MS best practices & policies and using repeatable IP.
- Identify growth opportunities: Leverage knowledge of the products, services, and value propositions of Microsoft Business Applications in customer/partner conversations to identify growth opportunities based on knowledge of customer/partner needs.
- Continuous Learning: Demonstrate Self Learner mindset through continuous alignment of individual skilling to team/area demands and Customer Success goals.
- Accelerate customer outcomes: Engage in relevant communities to share expertise, contribute to IP creation, prioritize IP re-sure and learn from others to help accelerate your customers transformation journey.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field AND 4+ years related work experience (e.g., consulting, pre-sales/post-sales, business analysis, technical sales, technology solutions, change management).
- OR Master's Degree in Business, Engineering, Technology, or related field AND 3+ years related work experience (e.g., consulting, pre-sales/post-sales, business analysis, technical sales, technology solutions, change management)
- OR equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in change management and/or technology adoption.
The salary range for this role in the state of Colorado is from $96,000 to $194,800.
At Microsoft certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work. US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.