Neurodiversity Hiring Program, Intern Opportunities for Students - Product Marketing
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Neurodiversity Hiring Program
The goal of the Neurodiversity Hiring Program is to build an inclusive hiring approach that recognizes and embraces the strengths of Neurodiverse candidates. Neurodiversity encompasses a wide range of cognitive differences, such as ADHD, autism, dyslexia, dyspraxia & dyscalculia.
Every year, we welcome thousands of university graduates from every corner of the world to join Microsoft. You bring your aspirations, talent, potential—and excitement for the journey ahead.
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more and when you begin your career with us, we empower you through theMicrosoft Aspire Experience. All our full-time university hires are invited to participate in this two-year learning and development experience where you'll build your network, cultivate intentional capabilities and gain perspective into the career opportunities across Microsoft’s many exciting businesses.
We’re a company of learn-it-all’s rather than know-it-alls and our culture is centered around embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. Does this sound like you?Learn more about our cultural attributes.
Are you ready to join us and create the future?Come as you are, do what you love—start your journey with us today!
Accelerated Connections and Experiences Rotation Program (ACE)
A marketing rotation program that begins with an internship in one of the roles outlined below, and assuming you return full-time, continues with 2 distinct, 1-year rotations in different marketing roles at Microsoft. See the ACE Rotation Program page for more details.
Product Marketing Intern
Determines marketing strategy for area and communicates through marketing plans, product content, and internal and external evangelism. Understands, orchestrates, and influences campaigns and marketing activities, develops integrated marketing campaigns, and delivers product solutions and customer campaign feedback to the business. An essential aspect of the role of the Product Marketing Manager is to align the content, timing and delivery of marketing messages and outreach to Microsoft’s customers and partners.
- Plays a role throughout the marketing cycle: from positioning, messaging, and storytelling to determining and orchestrating global launch plans and identifying market research needs.
- Owns monitoring our competition and building competitive positioning and response plans.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business or related field with at least one quarter/semester remaining to complete after internship.
- Demonstrated interest in the continually evolving craft of marketing.
- Proven aptitude for seeking creative solutions to multi-faceted problems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to influence, inspire, and lead from any role.
Visit our Careers FAQ Page to learn more about the interview process and answers to commonly asked questions