Professional Services Compliance Program Manager
Location: United States
Job Type: Full time
In the Microsoft Commercial and Partner Solutions (MCAPS) organization we are one commercial team, selling one Microsoft cloud together. We are committed to the highest levels of professional and ethical conduct, if you would like to be a part of the team that helps ensure we achieve this, this is the role for you!
We are evolving the policy environment for our professional services ecosystem to ensure we adapt to the evolving risk landscape and leverage technology to its’ fullest.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic person to join our team and help us design and operate the policy for mitigating the business integrity risks that may surface during the delivery of professional services engagements.
The core responsibilities for this role include:
- Understanding how we deliver our support and consulting contracts and the areas of business integrity risk, e.g. labor recording accuracy
- Assess and advise on exception requests
- Design and provide requirements for the controls, with a bias for system rather than manual solutions
- Leverage results from monitoring to identify insights and opportunities for improvement.
- Engage with the business teams to understand their feedback and perspective
The Ideal Candidate
Everyone has a unique set of skills and experience, and there are a couple of ‘must haves’ for this role, but most are ‘nice to have’ and we
know that you may not need to have them all, right now, to be the right person for this role.
- A passion to be a great colleague and team player with a strong belief that we are better together
- An understanding of the delivery of professional services, either support or consulting
- Has experience with compliance or risk management
- Awareness of anti-corruption regulation and practices
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries to build alignment, drive awareness, present and drive closure to compliance issues
- Good project management skills
- Process and step by step procedure documentation experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Operations, Finance or related field AND 4+ years work experience in program management, process management, process improvement
- OR equivalent experience.
- Experience in Professional Services or Compliance
The salary for this role in the state of Colorado is between $119,200 - $178,800
At Microsoft, certain roles are eligible for additional rewards, including annual bonus and stock. These awards are allocated based on individual performance. In addition, certain roles also have the opportunity to earn sales incentives based on revenue or utilization, depending on the terms of the plan and the employee’s role.
Benefits/perks listed here may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.US-based employees gain access to healthcare benefits, a 401(k) plan and company match, short-term and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance, and fitness benefits, among others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.