Senior Product Manager - Silicon Partnerships
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
The Microsoft Windows & Devices team creates and delivers iconic products that people love and use every day. These products bring together hardware, software, and services to provide amazing experiences that empower everyone to achieve more. One of the key drivers of new experiences is integrated innovation across silicon, devices, platform, applications, and services.
The Windows Silicon and Systems Integration (WSSI) team is seeking a Senior product Manager for strategic partnerships with a passion for delivering industry-leading experiences through silicon.
In this role, you will plan and drive engagement with silicon companies to support our roadmaps, working in close collaboration with silicon architects, program managers, and other internal teams.
- Define and drive strategies for partnering with silicon companies
- Drive evaluation and planning of silicon partner roadmaps
- Drive collaboration across engineering and marketing teams to plan and deliver key initiatives with partners
- Define and drive internal and external processes to work effectively with partners
- 5+ years of experience in product management or business development for silicon products
- Demonstratable ability to define and drive complex strategic partnerships
- Outstanding track record of achieving results in a matrixed environment, working collaboratively across boundaries and influencing other teams
- Able to thrive in ambiguous situations, bringing clarity, setting priorities, and converting ideas into action
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field is preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.