Senior Product Manager
Location: Redmond, Washington
Job Type: Full time
Microsoft’s Sovereign Cloud Security group is looking for highly motivated candidates that can thrive in a non-traditional, agile environment at the cutting-edge of the security market. Our group is responsible for developing security solutions, driving organizational standards for supply chain security, and advancing cyber policy initiatives for all customers, as well as delivering against internal security requirements.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic, and hands-on business minded product manager to drive customer connection efforts in the area of supply chain security, including the development of critical security playbooks to meet customer policy requirements, partner with customer enablement teams in areas of modernization and Zero Trust architecture employment and feature development, and collaboration with security go-to-market leadership to ensure cohesiveness and representation of supply chain security efforts.
Success in this position requires a broad set of experiences and skills, including excellence in core product management, communication, and leadership skills. You have a passion for finding process & product solutions to hard problems at scale and building partnerships to operationalize those solutions. Customer empathy and the ability to work at a fast pace and adapt to rapid changes are required. Fostering a positive working relationship with both local and remote teams is a must and cloud services experience is a definite plus.
- Partner closely with customer enablement teams, marketing, and other key stakeholders to understand business needs, customer requirements, and build scaled solutions
- Work with our customers to support supply chain security initiatives and market opportunities
- Work across multiple teams at Microsoft to coordinate, prioritize, and integrate our supply chain security strategy
- 3+ years experience in program or product management with a strong track record of shipping products and services
- Citizenship Verification: This position requires verification of US Citizenship to meet federal government security requirements.
- Experience in customer engagement in the areas of cloud security and modernization
- Experience in technical documentation
- Deep understanding of complex, large scale online services (preferably Azure based)
- Prior cloud and security experience highly desirable
- Demonstrated experience in identifying customer needs in the cloud adoption journey
- Proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through with exceptional verbal and written communication
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.