National Interstate Insurance Company
Location: Richfield, Ohio
Job Type: Full time
National Interstate is a member of Great American Insurance Group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes. Our offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets. We are proud to be a multiple Northcoast 99 winner and Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. It is because of our talented and dedicated team that we are able to live out our company values of integrity, transparency, fairness, accountability, empowerment and collaboration with each transaction we make. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team such as ours, we would love to hear from you!
The Internship Program is taking place in Summer 2023. The role will be expected to work in the Richfield, Ohio office, once deemed appropriate.
- Assist with pricing model updates
- Assist with captive program renewal support
- Enter data to support submissions
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university, pursuing a degree in Marketing, Math, Statistics, Insurance or Risk Management, Business or Economics
- Anticipated graduation date ranging from Fall/Winter 2023 to Spring 2025
- Prior experience using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to write reports and defend conclusions
Company:NIC National Interstate Corporation