Product Filing Technician
National Interstate Insurance Company
Location: Richfield, Ohio
Job Type: Full time
National Interstate is a member of Great American Insurance Group. As one of the leading commercial transportation insurers in the nation, we offer risk financing solutions in all 50 states tailored to meet the needs of a wide variety of transportation classes. Our offerings include traditional insurance and innovative alternative risk transfer (ART) programs, including more than a dozen group captive programs catering to niche wheels markets. We are proud to be a multiple Northcoast 99 winner and Cleveland Plain Dealer Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. It is because of our talented and dedicated team that we are able to live out our company values of integrity, transparency, fairness, accountability, empowerment and collaboration with each transaction we make. If you are ready to join an engaging and driven team such as ours, we would love to hear from you!
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities
- Prepares filing submissions to various state insurance departments.
- Coordinates and submits responses to insurance departments obtaining necessary information from compliance associates and managers.
- Maintains current knowledge and record of files, fees, notice requirements, and approval procedures for state filing requirements.
- May provide support to product personnel including organizing information to speed decision making on the part of the filing associates or managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Associate Degree or equivalent experience.
Field of Study: Business, Liberal Arts or a related discipline.
Experience: 0 to 3 years of related experience.
Company:NIC National Interstate Corporation
We offer competitive healthcare, retirement and paid time off benefits.