Account Coordinator, Commercial Insurance
Location: South Burlington, Vermont
Job Type: Full time
We’re NFP, a 4x Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2020 and we're looking for an Account Coordinator to assist the account teams by providing basic administrative and support functions in the team's day-to-day servicing of clients. The coordinator will gather and input data into the agency management system, provide assistance with various tasks and processes relative to new and renewal accounts. Will participate in special projects as assigned by management or senior level staff (e.g. Account Managers or Account Executives) and trainings with the team that will assist in their learning and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares auto I.D. cards on demand and renewal
- Will assist on various projects as needed and assigned by Department Manager.
- Checklists – Amend Epic Details/Endorsement Requests
- Account Clean-ups/Data Entry
- Change Requests/Endorse Policies and update EPIC
- New Business Data Epic Entry
- F/U on Endorsement Activities for 2nd and 3rd Request (when endorsement received is incorrect or not received at all) working closely with processing team
- Extend Renewal Binders to Clients (when policy is bound but not received for processing)
- Renewal Certificate Requests and one-off Certificates.
- Attaching/Creating Activities
Education and / or Experience
- Minimum one year of office clerical and administrative experience
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in basic Word and Excel skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail required.
- College degree
- EPIC Agency Management experience
- Two year experience working with commercial lines accounts
- P&C License
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a 4x Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2020. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.