Sr. Advisor, Employee Benefits
Location: Franklin, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a 4x Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
This is a full-time position, reporting directly to the Vice President – Regional Sales Director. Senior Advisors will tap into our sales model, using a consultative process to initiate, qualify and develop new business relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile a target list of prospects and develop new business relationships
- Develop and adhere to a detailed prospecting plan
- Develop relationships with prospective clients
- Qualify opportunities and develop strategies to implement
- Lead the development of sales proposals and presentations that are consistent with NFP’s standards
- Work collaboratively with account management teams, practice leaders and product line experts to close business
- Negotiate and finalize contracts and pricing
- Meet key metrics including revenue and number of prospects in pipeline, meetings per month and closed sales
- Comply with sales reporting requirements
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely and accurate manner.
Knowledge Skills and/or Abilities
- Ability to quickly learn NFP’s core story, business model and value proposition
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with salesforce.com preferred
- Must obtain and maintain appropriate licenses
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of five years of sales experience in employee benefits
- Proven success selling services and working in a consultative sales role
- College degree or equivalent experience
Certificates, Licenses, Registration
- Life, Accident and Health License required
- GBA or CEBS Certification preferred
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.