Analytics Intern, Corporate Benefits
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Job Type: Full time
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2021 and we're looking for an Analytics Intern to join our team who'll be responsible for working to assist the Analytics team in their day-to-day duties as it relates to servicing the internal team and external client. I am an internal resource for various activities and assist with the production of client presentations, carrier negotiations, and communication. The role contributes to the team by providing input and support to tasks and projects.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility 2-3 days a week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting the Analytics Team with developing and creating presentations of reporting, plan details, and benchmarks to customers during mid-year and renewal meetings, as well as ad-hoc needs.
- Coordinating and prepping requests for proposal (RFP); process from delivery to carriers to final presentation for customer.
- Ensuring proper pricing and commission levels are met based upon the guidance of the Advisor(s) and Account Executive(s) and entering final and monthly data into commission tracking system.
- Collecting health care data for reporting needs.
- Providing ongoing communication to the Analytics team to ensure efficient workflow.
- Participating in internal team meetings.
- Ensuring benefit plans are updated and accurate in the Agency System.
- Preparing and delivering upon client project timelines.
- Updating agency systems, incumbent checklist, SalesForce group client information, contacts, and reports.
- Assisting with Form Fire census and reporting support.
- Supporting onboarding new clients.
- Printing/binding customer presentations which includes ad-hoc printing requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with an expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Being a team player.
- Ability to communicate, both written and orally, in a professional manner across various teams regarding sensitive information.
- Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Performing work with attention to detail in a fast-paced office environment.
- Utilizing technology, (i.e., computer, printer, business software, and phone).
- Being sensitive to company’s needs, employee goodwill, and public image.
Education and/or Experience:
- Completed or working toward a bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, or a related field of study.
- Previous internship or related experience in business or finance (preferred).
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: None.
Who We Are:
We’re a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2021 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.