Client Care Specialist
Location: Suwanee, Georgia
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Role at NFP
This position will primarily involve supporting a team of wealth advisors in opening accounts, moving funds, resolving open items, tracking deliverables/projects, administrative paperwork and quarter-end billing of client accounts. Additional responsibilities will include managing custodial and vendor relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as support liaison between financial advisors and custodians in order to provide the best support for individual and corporate clients.
- Primary duties include, but are not limited to, all administrative activities related to account set-up, maintenance and closing; processing of fund and cash inflows, outflows and transfers; account documentation processes; record retention via imaging software.
- Act as point of first contact for clients, both in the office and over the phone. Position is full-time, 9-5 Monday-Friday.
- Manage other projects (holiday cards / gifts, annual client appreciation events, etc.)
- Prepare quarterly investment and billing statements.
- Serve as administrative backup to other Operations Specialists within our team.
JOB COMPETENCIES: (knowledge, experience, skills & abilities and behaviors/attitudes)
- Intermediate computer skills including knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to quickly learn new software programs
- Stay up to date on regulatory matters impacting job duties
- Time management and organizational skills
- Persistence with fellow team members and clients to complete unfinished tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly verbally and in writing
- Notice discrepancies and inconsistencies in information; detail oriented
- Recognize when to escalate specific situations
- Demonstrate eagerness to acquire necessary technical knowledge, skills to improve processes and efficiencies
- Exercise judgment to accomplish a result or serve a client’s needs effectively
- Demonstrate a team oriented, service attitude
- Take personal ownership for delivering superior results
- Strive to exceed internal and external client expectations
- Present a positive demeanor with all clients (internal and external)
- Show concern for quality, accuracy, and completeness of work
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Prior Experience in the retirement, wealth advisory or insurance business preferred.
- College Degree preferred but not required
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.