Client Operations Associate (Hybrid)
Location: Fulton, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
Wealthspire Advisors is an independent financial advisor with 20 locations throughout the East Coast, West Coast, Midwest, and Mid-Atlantic regions, specializing in exceptional service to affluent clients that pairs tailored portfolios with a personalized financial plan and service team. With the ultimate goal of simplifying financial lives and helping clients fulfill their aspirations, our team believes in a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability. As a subsidiary of NFP Corp, we also have access to extensive corporate resources and business partners that few other independent firms offer. The Client Operations Associate will support our wealth management division (not our insurance or retirement divisions).
The Client Operations Associate (COA) provides a high level of service to multiple client service teams, including researching requirements for investment implementation, preparing necessary paperwork for account opening and maintenance, processing money movement requests, and providing ad hoc support for various projects and issues as needed. The COA actively participates in the continuous improvement of the firm’s standardized processes, collaborates with groups throughout the firm, and ensures timely and accurate execution of requests.
- Prepare required paperwork and facilitate client account opening and maintenance at custodians and with money managers.
- Process wire transfers, cash management transactions, and monitor the transfers of assets.
- Relay key information to Client-Facing service team members in a clear and concise manner.
- Serve as an internal resource for all investment implementation, account servicing, and custodian-related inquiries and matters.
- Abide by the firm’s standardized processes, with a focus on increasing efficiencies and accuracy, and leveraging technology to streamline or automate manual processes.
- Proactively document, develop, or improve standard templates, policies, procedures, and materials.
- Maintain required logs and supporting documentation for compliance-related purposes.
- Master systems, such as CRM, custodian and money managers, and other relevant technological resources.
- Provide input on and encourage the adoption of new technology solutions as they become available.
- Escalate issues and requests to appropriate personnel when necessary.
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
- 2-3 years of related experience and/or training with a registered investment advisor, family office, financial services firm, banking or investment firm, a financial planning firm, or related business preferred
- Working knowledge of money movements, ACH, and wire transfers
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex issues and requirements.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, prioritize projects and requests, and sustain a high level of attention to detail
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is $60,000 – $75,000.
The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.