Sr. Associate, Marketing & Communications
Location: San Rafael, California
Job Type: Full time
Wealthspire Advisors is an independent registered investment advisor with 19 offices in 10 states throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and West Coast. We are fiduciary advisors who value connecting all parts of a client’s financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that optimize their finances and fulfill their aspirations. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients gain confidence in their financial futures. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com
Summary: The position will play a leading role in establishing efficient and impactful internal communications/related processes in order to strengthen firm culture and improve business management. This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing & Communications, supporting the broader Marketing and Executive Leadership teams in efforts to drive internal engagement, achieve firmwide goals and objectives, and successfully execute internal comms strategies across multiple channels.
- Lead the development, refinement, execution, and measurement of the overall internal communications strategy
- Work with marketing team to ensure our company strategy and story is understood across the firm
- Copywriting for internal platforms
- Coordinate with other internal departments (Trusts & Estates, Investments, HR, IT, Ops, etc.) to ensure consistency and alignment in messaging/branding
- Work with HR team to send firmwide updates such as holiday messages, updates on internal initiatives, people-focused announcements, etc.
- Streamline and update all internal communication channels (i.e., teams, emails, workplace, SharePoint, etc.)
- Assist DEIB and other committees with any internal updates
- Lead coordination of Town Halls and other key internal programs
- Craft regular messaging for Executive Leadership, including change management communications, as needed
- Collaborate with Marketing Team to launch firm podcast
- Monitor engagement and KPIs across all internal channels, refining strategy accordingly
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Writing, or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in communications/writing, or other related work
- Wealth Management industry experience preferred
- Proven experience executing on successful internal communications or content management strategies
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Innovative, creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to closely collaborate with broader Marketing team and interface with other departments, including executive leadership and HR
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills with strong attention to detail
What We Offer:
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.