Customer Service Representative - Enrollment Assistant
Location: Midland, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
The Role at NFP
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative - Enrollment Assistant to assist in daily tasks around our busy insurance office. The expected hours for this role is 36.5 hours per week.
What you'll do
- Answer phone calls and answer questions directly or be able to direct questions to appropriate people within the company
- Field emails and phone calls with courteousness, professionalism, and accuracy
- Provide excellent customer service with an ability to be knowledgeable, patient, compassionate and resourceful
- Evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on participant and client issues while documenting all interactions and expediting issues to appropriate team members as necessary
- Generate customer satisfaction and build long term relationships
- Process mail to appropriate people and/or file digitally
- Data entry into internal client database
- Print/bind booklets and enrollment material or client presentations
- File papers in office and digitally
- Maintain current client lists
- Order office supplies
- Make calendar appointments and keep client reminders
- Perform other tasks as delegated by management
Who you are
- Work independently and anticipate team needs
- STRONG Excel, PowerPoint, and overall computer skills
- Personable and pleasant
- Manage their own time & follow up without reminders
- Communicate clearly in all written and verbal communications
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, paid time off, health & wellness benefits and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.