Commercial Insurance Broking Coordinator, Cyber Practice HYBRID
Location: Los Angeles, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
The Role at NFP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the team in the management of the portfolio renewal cycle ensuring service standards and workflow processes are consistently met and executed upon
- Compile client or prospect information and develops complete submissions into a presentable format for approval by the broker
- Identify and raise potential issues during the information gathering and marketing process to senior level team members with suggested solutions
- Support the broking team’s client engagement and broking activities by assembling quotations, proposals, and presentations
- Schedule client/prospect and insurer meetings at the direction of the Broking Team Leader or Senior Broker
- Participate in monthly broking team meetings to discuss changes in the insurance market, internal issues, carrier relationships/responsiveness/service, and specific account matters
- Assist in sharing information and coordinating responses to insurers/wholesalers/reinsurers
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Experience with Epic (agency management system) highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrating reliability and accuracy
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adjust to changing workloads and priorities
- Able to coordinate resources and responsibilities
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite
*At NFP we embrace collaboration and creativity. This role is considered hybrid. Employees may work remotely a few days per week.
Education and/or Experience:
- Previous brokerage or insurer experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent a plus
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C License required or obtained within 90 days of employment
- Industry designation (e.g. CIC, ARM) a plus
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is $55,000 – $65,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.