Account Executive, Financial Institutions
Location: White Plains, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, Retirement, and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com.
The Role at NFP
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for larger financial institution clients across all lines of coverage.
- Responsible for keeping all client information accurate and up to date.
- Maintains calendar to ensure that all renewals proceed along proper timeline.
- Maintains a diary (follow-up system) to ensure policies, endorsements, and other information is received to comply with requests.
- May supervise or direct the daily job activities of the Coordinators and Account Managers.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients through regular contact and client visits. Keep clients apprised of appropriate industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues.
- Works with the Claims Department on relevant claims for assigned clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Excellent written communication skills – writes clearly; edits work for spelling and grammar; varies writing style to meet needs; presents numeric data effectively; able to read and interpret written information.
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions.
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people/personalities.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to read, analyze and reconcile financial reports.
- Possess technical expertise plus good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle situations in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
- Strong attention to detail, decision-making skills, and problem resolution.
Education and/or Experience:
- BA/BS preferred
- Typically more than 5 years of supporting various financial Institutions and product line experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C Insurance License required
- CIC, CPCU or other P&C designation preferred.
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in NYC metro area is $70,000 – $105,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.