Marketing Manager, Partners Financial
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022 who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
In this role at NFP, you will be supporting and driving marketing efforts across the PartnersFinancial membership group in support of overarching marketing goals. Falling under the Life Insurance Division of the company, PartnersFinancial is a network of successful and supportive independent industry thought leaders sharing ideas and working together for the good of both their clients and their colleagues.
Your ability to handle various tasks at a time and exercise independent strategic discernment is needed to best align marketing and sales to meet the revenue goals for the company. Your social skills and demeanor give you the vital ability to produce positive relationships with colleagues and clients as well as outside vendors. Your planning capabilities, marketing campaign experience, creative appreciation, and influential high standards will allow you to make your mark here at NFP.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing plan development and general project management
- Partnering with leadership to understand successes, challenges and potential opportunities to drive membership and revenue
- Development of value propositions including positioning
- Continuous competitive analysis and identification of industry trends
- Development and execution of integrated marketing solutions including overarching campaigns, communications, digital, advertising, sponsorships, tradeshows, meetings and events, etc.
- Collaboration amongst multiple stakeholders across marketing as well as client support
- Additional projects in support of corporate goals as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- 2-3 years of marketing/communications experience
- Life Insurance industry knowledge
- Experience in marketing plan/strategy/timeline development
- Familiarity/experience with a broad range of tools:
- SalesForce (or similar CRM)
- Pardot (or similar marketing automation platform)
- Marketing Library/Content Management System
- Tradeshow and industry sponsorship marketing management
- Event marketing management
- Familiarity of working with an in-house brand team
- General project management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
Education and/or Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: None
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.