Service Team Account Coordinator, Personal Risk Insurance (Vermont)
Location: Newport, Vermont
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017-2022. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Role at NFP
The Service Team Account Coordinator is a team member assisting Account Managers and Account Executives from various NFP offices across an assigned geography. The individual provides administrative and processing support for client accounts having insurance with various insurance carriers. This is a support role, with growth opportunities, requiring the coordinator to assist the account teams by providing basic administrative and support functions in the team’s day-to-day servicing of clients.
This is a full-time position, working daily from one of the listed VT offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist a team of Account Managers with daily or routine responsibilities in processing endorsements, creating evidence of insurance and automobile identification cards and direct bill reconciliations
- Will liaise with external carriers and escrow companies
- Inputs changes (such as renewals) and files various items electronically in the EPIC document management system
- Follow up with the insurance companies for outstanding policy endorsements, etc.
- Prepares I.D. cards, evidence of insurance, applications, binders and cancellations under the direction of the Account Manager or Account Executive
- Maintains suspense files both electronic and manual for various correspondence and endorsements
- Processes premium and non-premium endorsements
- Will assist on various projects as needed and assigned by Department Manager
- Matches mail, i.e. policies, endorsements, pending mail, copies
Experience and Qualifications:
- Ideal candidates will have 2+ years of administration customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, HS Diploma or GED required
- Experience in insurance and EPIC software or other CRM is desired
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident in making sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of stakeholders
- Team player, adaptive to mentoring and continual learning
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- P&C License is not required upon hire but will be required within six months of hire.
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our People-first culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.