Administrative Assistant (In Office)
Location: Palo Alto, California
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Financial Architects Partners is a highly specialized life insurance firm focusing on generational wealth preservation for super affluent clients and their families. Each year we manage some of the nation's largest trust owned life insurance implementations, which are often referred by other brokers who rely on our ideas, execution, and back office capabilities to build a truly diversified and optimized portfolio.
Ideal candidates will have strong attention to detail, effective communication skills, and will be highly organized. This is a great opportunity for someone who is eager to learn and contribute in a dynamic environment. This position will be responsible for handling office management and reception duties as well as assisting with supporting our sales team with administrative items and scheduling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supports general administrative tasks for 2-3 executive level individuals
- Prepares expense reporting
- Manages all business scheduling
- Handles meeting preparation
- Assists with travel coordination
Manages reception, including routing of incoming calls, mail communications, and general support for visitors.
- Serves as the point person for vendor maintenance, purchasing office needs/supplies, office equipment, and general office errands.
- Coordinates guest visits, including office food orders/delivery.
- Organizes office-wide functions, including staff activities and client events.
- Handles overall firm clerical and administrative duties, as needed.
- Handles special projects for team, as needed
Sales & Marketing Support
- Assists with maintaining Salesforce CRM, including data entry and research
- Runs reports to monitor sales and marketing activity
- Supports communication between sales and operations
- Assists team members with scheduling, printing, meeting preparation, etc., as needed
- Manages meeting follow ups, notes, etc.
- Contributes to event planning
- Conducts background research on prospects
- Maintains relationships with industry contacts
- Understand and assist with carrier relationships
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities
- Minimum 1 year of experience in professional office setting
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in duties and responsibilities
- Proficiency in processing large amounts of information on an ongoing basis
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong aptitude for organization and active management of shifting priorities
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to work on projects with a team or on an individual basis
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to learn software/technology quickly
- Experience with Salesforce, Concur, ServiceNow is
Education and/or Experience
- High school graduate or an equivalent required, college preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration: None required
***Candidate selected will be required to go to the office five days a week (Monday-Friday)***
What We Offer
NFP and Financial Architects Partners is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.