Account Manager - Commerical Lines
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
The Account Manager will assist in the management of an existing book of business with emphasis in full retention responsibility. Participate as a production team member in developing additional revenue from existing and/or new accounts. Our clients and agents seek our services for all or part of their insurance needs. Typically, a client or agent is attracted to one of our niche products or services. Then through this interaction, they discover the depth of our knowledge and products, and appreciate our personalized services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Daily servicing of existing accounts
- Change requests
- Issuing certificates of insurance
- Creating insurance proposals for client presentations
- Issuing/processing policies
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES
- Ability to interact with staff and clients (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure
- Flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient
- High level of professionalism is crucial to this role
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 3 years’ experience in office setting
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with AMS, Sagitta or Applied
- Commercial lines experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
- Property and Casualty license required
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, California and Washington is $40,000 – $80,000.
The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.