Account Executive-Employee Benefits
Location: Bethesda, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
The Role at NFP
Your goal is to end the guessing game. You’ll score major points with our clients by tackling the challenges that keep them awake at night. You’ll research, analyze and evaluate comprehensive benefit plans to become the go-to resource for forward-looking solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- On a granular level, you will guide clients through benefit research, selection, and implementation, develop and present benchmarking reports, cost projections and renewal workups, supervise team members and delegate project-based work as needed
- On a holistic level, you will form trusted partnerships with clients that inspire absolute confidence in our solutions, and in our ability to enhance their prosperity
Education and/or Experience:
- 4-year college or university degree with course work in Human Resources Management, Business Administration and Industrial Psychology, Economics or a Healthcare related field
- At least 5 years’ industry and product line experience
- At least 4 years’ health and welfare consulting experience required
- Life, Accident and Health Insurance License required
- GBA or CEBS Certification a plus
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.