Advisor Associate: Wealth Management
Location: San Rafael, California
Job Type: Full time
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with $17B in AUM. We have more than 280 employees serving clients from 19 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
Our Advisor Associates works directly with Advisors to assist with the wealth management and financial planning needs of clients. This position is responsible for providing support to Advisors including data gathering, case design, scenario building, financial plan development, financial plan application, and portfolio implementation.
- Provide support to Advisors in all areas of financial planning.
- Initiate and field client calls on various items (e.g., strategy ideas, account specific questions, portfolio inquiries, etc.).
- Create proposals for prospective clients.
- Create and/or update financial plans for clients.
- Prepare materials for client meetings; work with other internal teams to ensure client meetings are prepared for thoroughly and accurately.
- Attend client meetings and manage/complete all meeting follow-up activities.
- Liaise with client’s attorneys and accountants as needed.
- Monitor portfolios and maintain portfolio target allocations. Rebalance portfolios as needed
- Assist with client data consolidation and maintenance as needed.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- One to four years of relevant experience.
- Completed or pursuing CFP®, CFA or JD.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher from an accredited university; major in financial planning, business, accounting, finance, economics, or law preferred
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative.
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, self-starter when it comes to new challenges.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position in California is $85,000 – $105,000.
The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.