Retirement Plan Transaction Coordinator - Hybrid
Location: Appleton, Wisconsin
Job Type: Full time
Retirement Plan Transaction Coordinator
As the Third-Party Administrator (TPA) Retirement Plan Transaction Coordinator, you will be responsible for processing loan and distribution transactions as well as payroll deferral deposits for qualified defined contribution plans. You will work directly with each of the Retirement Plan Administrators on the TPA team. The potential for growth in this position is tremendous.
- Process participant distributions and loans
- Process deferral contributions at various recordkeepers
- Assist with the preparation of the Form 5500, Form 8955-SSA, Form 1099-R, etc.
- Communicate interactively with team members and other support staff
- Develop professionally through active participation in relevant community and professional organizations, pursue technical expertise in areas of interest for professional specialization
- Stay current in firm and office operations
- Associate degree in Business/Accounting, experience in lieu of degree will be considered
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office skills highly recommended
- Demonstrate ability to provide quality customer service and manage multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
What we offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
We’re NFP! A leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.nfp.com/
NFP and You… Better. Together.
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.