Location: Lehi, Utah
Job Type: Full time
WHO WE ARE
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
We are looking for an Office Coordinator in our NFP Lehi office. The successful candidate will be the chief of multitasking with an eye for detail. This role is integral to our office and brings great value tour team. This person must have a desire for self-development, a passion for helping people, and be of a growth mindset. This position’s primary responsibilities include coordinating and executing administrative and clerical functions, managing projects as assigned, planning and scheduling meetings and teleconferences, and managing the needs of the office. You must communicate professionally with customers, suppliers, visitors, staff, and others, responding clearly and effectively to spoken requests over the phone or in person, and to verbal or written instructions. This position is hybrid, working in the office approximately three (3) days a week.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Serve as a great first impression of NFP. Cheerfully greet guests, manage the multi-line phone system, and handle basic inquiries via email, phone, and in person.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain common areas including conference rooms, break room, reception area. Prepare common areas for guests as needed.
- Manage office space and facility operations, including performance of minor maintenance and cleaning tasks, scheduling professional repair/maintenance services as needed, and purchasing and restocking office supplies.
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer, phone system, copier, and fax machines with an ability to communicate clearly and teach others to operate equipment.
- Coordinate company lunches, placing food orders, and managing setup and cleanup.
- Plan small company events, including a summer party, Christmas party, and yearly meetings and conferences. Assist the regional team with larger annual conference(s).
- Onboarding & Offboarding. Complete onboarding requests, customize onboarding booklets, update employee records, and activate keycard for new hires. Provide basic training and orientation. Complete offboarding requests, ensure return of equipment.
- Create, and oversee the creation of, client benefit enrollment guides and manage printing of hardcopies.
- Perform routine clerical tasks for all departments. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining documents, data entry, completing and submitting forms, mailing documents, converting monthly utilization and cost reports from Excel to PDF for client meetings, and more.
- Perform limited finance tasks such as managing check deposits and submission of commission statements, submitting invoices to Accounts Payable, reviewing expense coding and approving payments in Avid.
- Assist with special management projects such as compensation studies, data reports, etc. as assigned.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, and supervisors.
- Be professional and discrete in handling of confidential information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills, and the ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent writing skills, and analytical abilities. Able evaluate information and identify errors, proficiently enter data, and able to produce personalized, accurate written materials for our clients.
- Strong verbal communication and customer service skills, with an ability to interact professionally and successfully with a variety of people.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, DC, and Publisher).
- Ability to learn new systems.
- May be required to work overtime, particularly in fourth quarter (October through mid-December).
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma required. Associate Degree preferred.
- Minimum two years in an office setting managing the office and administrative function.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION
- None needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a computer for long periods of time
- Climate controlled office environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.