Client Service Specialist: Wealth Management (Hybrid)
Location: San Rafael, California
Job Type: Full time
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment advisory firm with $17B in AUM. We have more than 280 employees serving clients from 19 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
Summary of Essential Duties:
As a member of the client service team, this person will primarily support the Advisors in all aspects of servicing our clients. As such, this person will be an integral part of our team. This is an administrative position reporting directly to the VP of Client Operations on the West Coast. This position requires attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and a pro-active attitude to successfully manage client-focused and operational activities, as well as working effectively with all employees at Wealthspire.
- Fulfill on-going client requests
- Assist clients in a timely and accurate manner, striving to exceed client expectations
- Compose professional letters and emails to clients
- Assist Advisors with fulfilling client requests, always looking for ways to better support Advisors
- Work effectively with employees in different locations utilizing various methods of communication
- Manage a paperless office
- Complete account paperwork for clients, utilizing electronic methods whenever possible
- Input and update accurate client information in all systems
- Maintain and update client service procedures
- Take ownership, as appropriate, of certain daily functions within client services
- Answer phones and other general administrative duties as needed
- Front desk backup – meet and greet clients, set-up/breakdown conference rooms for meetings
- Proficient with in-house office systems - Client Relationship Management and Document Management Systems (e.g.,
Salesforce, Box, DocuSign, ShareFile, Zoom, Teams)
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least two years of directly related industry experience
- Numerical accuracy and attention to detail a must
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment
- Desire to learn, be resourceful, and think outside the box
- Professional appearance and manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Through experience and performance may be promoted to other functional areas depending on interest and aptitude
What We Offer:
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position is $50,000 – $85,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better Together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisor is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.