Bilingual (Spanish) Investment Advisor - Remote
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
We’re a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine. We are also recognized as an Elite Agency award winner and named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients has created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
NFP will provide access to the employees of our 401(k) and 403(b) corporate clients. The Advisor will provide employee education and leverage our proprietary financial wellness platform, Wellcents, to help employees and create relationships to ultimately become their Financial. Administrative support is included. Conduct group and individual financial education meetings. Advisor is expected to grow a client block, increase employee participation, increase employee deferrals, and provide investment education. Travel required. Training provided.
This role has the opportunity to work remotely anywhere in the state of Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Secure individual clients
- Conduct group and individual employee financial education meetings in English and Spanish, in-person and virtual
- Serve as primary point of contact and lead financial consultant for clients
- Provide prompt, courteous, and excellent service. Actively interact with clients and their employees to ensure we are delivering upon service expectations
- Cross-sell all lines of business and services available at NFP
- Prepare for meetings in advance and ensure follow up and execution of deliverables following the meetings
- Consult with NFP’s internal ERISA teams to ensure proper compliance regarding all client matters
- Respond to employee or concerns. Ensure questions or issues are resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
The position is an opportunity for ambitious, collaborative, self-starters, who have a strong desire to learn and create positive outcomes for employees of NFP corporate clients. This career offers much sought after and long-term, upward mobile opportunities. Financial growth over time can be significant for top performers who embrace the challenge of learning the diverse and significant technical requirements needed to be proficient.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Investment and financial advisory expertise
- Building and managing client relationships; Retirement plan knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, bright, hardworking, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
Education and/or Experience:
- CFP certification preferred
- College degree
- Spanish language fluency
- 3 years of experience required
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- FINRA Series 6, 63 or 65 a
- Once hired, Series 65 must be secured within 90 days (we will sponsor).
What We Offer
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.