Account Executive (Hybrid)
Location: St. Augustine, Florida
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
Summary of Role:
The Account Executive (AE) position is located in St. Augustine, FL. The associate will be responsible for several large group clients with over fifty employees in addition to supporting the account management team with worksite products administration. The ideal candidate will provide customer service, act as a carrier liaison, create and maintain financial reporting on employee benefit costs, and must have the ability to communicate with all levels of management.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility 2-3 days a week in our St. Augustine, FL office.
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Vendor Liaison for clients
- Responsible for maintaining outstanding checklists and renewal timelines
- Problem-resolution for ongoing or escalated issues
- Responsible for running carrier reports where applicable, or ordering monthly reporting directly from the carrier
- Responsible for negotiating with vendors to provide competitive quotes. Provide contract review, comparisons, and recommendations for renewals by established deadlines
- Proactive customer service and HR support
- Maintain internal files with all client data
- Implementation and compliance support
- Proficient in completing fully insured renewal package
- Assist and organize the onboarding process for all new business cases and new business lines on designated accounts
- Experienced in enrollment/eligibility options for clients to include benefits administration systems
- Proficient in carrier alternatives, products, and systems
- Attendance at client meetings, planning sessions, and NFP-Sponsored events
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills, to include Excel, Word, Power point
- Strong client development and relationship building skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and time management skills
- Strong aptitude for organization and prioritization
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with flexibility in duties and responsibilities
Desired Qualifications: 5 years of experience in group employee benefits or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Licensing/Certifications: 215 license; Health & Life Insurance License (can obtain within first 60 days of employment)
Physical Demand: Ability to sit at a computer for a long period of time as well in automobile and occasional airplane for travel to client locations. Duties require standing, walking, talking, sitting, and hearing.
- Ability to work in a small-office setting with occasional travel via personal, employee-owned vehicle.
- Onsite presence required on a hybrid basis (approximately half of the time in the office and half of the time on a work from home basis).
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.