(Hybrid) Bilingual Benefits Support Specialist (Spanish)
Location: Austin, Texas
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We are looking for a Bilingual (Spanish) Benefits Support Specialist to join our team who will be responsible for delivering outstanding customer service to new and existing clients. Primary responsibilities include taking inbound phone calls and emails as well as making outbound calls by appointment, approximately 10 per day. Heavier volumes at various times throughout the year. Bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
This is a hybrid position with in-office flexibility 2-3 days per month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting employees from multiple firms with questions about their eligible benefits
- Answer questions and research information pertaining to Medical, Dental and Vision coverages, HSA and FSA guidelines, and Voluntary Benefits such as Critical Illness, Accident and Life Insurance
- Provide enrollment assistance and help employees navigate the online enrollment portal
- Deliver quality customer service and solve problems systematically using sound business judgment
- Partner with other department representatives to resolve complex issues and customer service inquiries
- Monitor delegated customer service issues to ensure timely and accurate resolution
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Strong Computer Skills; ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience with enrollment portals
- Strong customer service orientation
- Extreme attention to detail, dependability and follow through
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize assignments
- High performance standards
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with a confident, positive attitude
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent related work experience
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Benefits knowledge preferred
- Spanish preferred
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
- Life & Health License required or must be obtained within the first 90 days of employment.
What We Offer
We're proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.