Associate, Client Service- Wealth
Location: Fulton, Maryland
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are
Wealthspire Advisors is a New York City-based, independent registered investment Advisory firm with $20B in AUM. We have more than 250 employees serving clients from 20 offices in 11 states. With a strong commitment to a fiduciary business model, the firm believes in connecting all aspects of a client's financial life to deliver thoughtful, collaborative strategies that focus on what is most important to each client. Wealthspire Advisors acts as a wealth manager, investment Advisor, consultant, and constant partner in helping clients achieve their aspirations. For more information on Wealthspire Advisors, please visit www.wealthspire.com.
We’re part of NFP, a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. NFP is a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,000 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions
- Answer phone calls, resolve issues, and/or take messages as needed
- Interact directly with clients regarding different types of requests, such as money movement requests, account balances, re-ordering of checks, charitable giving confirmations, etc.
- Attend meetings if requested and assist with data gathering and meeting notes.
- Managing distribution/receipt of clients’ paperwork.
- Utilize CRM application to perform various functions, such as submitting/assigning tasks, running dialogues (onboarding/offboarding of clients, new contract, and RMD requests), creating new contact entries, updating existing contact information, utilizing the dashboard feature to track tasks, running reports, etc.
- Work with other Wealthspire teams on items such as preparation and submission of client paperwork, preparing the meeting materials, facilitating various transactions, and account maintenance on behalf of our clients.
- Prepare client letters/emails as needed.
- Maintain and update client service procedures.
- Manage the calendar; set appointments and meetings for Advisors.
- Confirm appointments directly with clients, via email and/or phone.
- Assist with travel arrangements and trip itineraries as needed.
- Prepare Advisors expense reports to include coding and scanning receipts as needed
- Schedule lunch and dinner reservations for client meetings as needed.
- Perform other duties as and when needed.
- Take ownership, as appropriate, of certain daily functions within client services.
- College degree (preferred). New grads considered with a business and/or finance-related degree and internship/work experience
- Previous back-office operations or executive/administrative assistant experience (preferred); experience in financial planning and/or the securities industry (helpful)
- The previous high-touch, direct client experience is essential.
- Excellent typing and computer skills. General technical ability and comfort with navigating various software applications and systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required; experience with any CRM, portfolio management, and document management software is a plus. Intermediate/Advanced Excel required.
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative and a personable attitude
What We Offer
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP and Wealthspire Advisors is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.