Affluent Personal Insurance Account Executive (Northeast Hybrid/Remote)
Location: New York, New York
Job Type: Full time
Who We Are:
NFP is a six-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance who has also earned the 5-Star Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) award from Insurance Business magazine and the WORK180 employer endorsement. We’re a recognized Elite Agency award winner and a leading property and casualty broker, benefits consultant, wealth manager, and retirement plan advisor. NFP provides solutions enabling client success through the expertise of over 7,400 global employees, investments in innovative technologies, and enduring relationships with highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions. To learn more, please visit: https://www.NFP.com.
The Role at NFP:
Summary: As the Account Executive, you will manage the day-to-day responsibilities of existing client programs. You will also manage a book of business and work with a team to provide sales support and multiple services to a range of clients within the private client space.
This role will ideally report to our Plainview, NY or Warrington, PA office with a hybrid work schedule from either. We will consider remote options for experienced PCG/HNW candidates.
- Manage, maintain, and create client programs, including group excess and special markets billing.
- Work with other team members in providing sales support for the acquisition of new customers.
- Assist with underwriting, pricing, and proposal preparation.
- Attend outside meetings with marketing partners, client groups, and insurance carriers.
- Expected to manage a book of business ($3.5M in premium) while contributing to the sales effort of the office.
- Ability to provide client support, develop and maintain relationships, and work independently on assigned accounts.
- P&C license upon hire
- Personal Lines/PCG coverage experience required
- Familiarity with major markets, such as AIG, Chubb/ACE, and PURE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly professional and self-motivated
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with clients, colleagues, and carriers
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word, and Excel
- A bachelor’s degree
- In addition to familiarity with the major markets as mentioned above, a familiarity with carriers such as Travelers, Progressive, and national flood
- Comfort with Epic
- CIC, CPCU or other P&C designation
What We Offer:
NFP is proud to offer a competitive salary, PTO & paid holidays, 401(k) with match, exclusive discount programs, health & wellness programs, and more. Our PeopleFirst culture focuses on building and nurturing lifelong relationships with our employees because, at the end of the day, we exist to be there for others.
The base salary range for this position is $60,000 – $115,000. The base salary offered will be determined by factors including, but not limited to, experience, credentials, education, certifications, skill level required for the position, the scope of the position, and geographic location. Actual base salary offered will be determined on a case-by-case basis. In addition to the base salary, this position may be eligible for performance-based incentives.
NFP and You... Better together!
NFP is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer.